|XP is just a number|
How to pass variable values between perl scripts ?by bh_perl (Monk)
|on May 12, 2012 at 02:58 UTC||Need Help??|
bh_perl has asked for the
wisdom of the Perl Monks concerning the following question:
This is my first script called main.pl
This is my first sub program called sub_program_a.pl
This is my second sub program called sub_program_b.pl
I plan to:
1. Create another sub program called sub_program_c.pl
2. Pass the variable $INPUTAFF and $INPUTCEL into sub_program_c.pl
3. Changes the variables values as below:
- $INPUTAFF = "/home/ftpaffin/data/archive"
- $INPUTCEL = "/home/ftpcelcom/data/archive"
4. Return the values back to main.pl
Please help me how to do that, I have tried used require but its look failed might be I am not good enough.
Hopefully you are understand about my question and Please help me..