in reply to My most common answer to a question about Perl is:
I wrote Template::Forum::Thread::Response years ago
- .^^ No you can't do that even if you wanted to
- ..^^ you mean they don't want to, even if they could
- ...^^ I mean they dont know what they want
- ....^^ how do you know what they want or not to do?
- .....^^ they didnt say so i knew
- ^^ thanks i meant something completely different I think ill go and write in ruby
- ^^ Perl semantics analysis report #18 pgs
- .^^ code advancing the implementation of the report #5 pgs
- ..^^ human readable translation of the report
- ...^^ one liner equivalent of the code
- ....^^ anonymous troll
- .....^^ insane attempt to deflect anonymous troll logic
- ......^^ anonymous troll inhaling NO through loaded shotgun
perl -we 'Coyote'