in reply to
Re^7: Using perl for web actions
in thread Using perl for web actions
- ww flamebaits the op indirectly
- Perhaps because that's what the teacher said in creating this "MASSIVE... task" ... to focus learning on the allowed modules?
dog-piling on that irrelevant remark, you tried to admonish the op
- It would have been kind of nice if you told the Monastery beforehand this is a homework assignment.
I point out the noise
- Ha! Two trolls tripping over each other
- Update: How strange. I definitely recall having answered on a post from the OP, but that post now seems gone. and respond
How original! You are the first who accused me of being a troll.
Are you sure the other posts didn't mysteriously disappear?
What other posts?
Well gee, the other posts calling you a troll when you act like one