We're evaluating Mojolicious vs Dancer (Catalyst might still come back into the picture but currently the project is small and we prefer simpler and smaller framework).
Our main concern is more with security instead of speed or other factors. Would be nice if someone can compare the two, security-wise, for example:
- Track record of incidents?
- Coding style (in relation to robustness)?
- Size of code base (with/without dependencies)?
- Which framework advocates more defensive/secure programming and stricter default template language?
- Which framework encodes/escapes input and output more, by default?
- Does the framework work under strict, warnings, strictures, taint mode, setuid setup?
- (By default?) protection against: XSS, XSRF, SQL injection?
- Other difference in security practice (default URL, default admin user/password, and so on)?