Slip, slide, slip, slide. Down the content control slope we go.
As some folks are aware, i am against the editors
group in its current incarnation, the current consideration
system, and i am against this as well.
- This appears to have the same lack of accountability as the editors group
- Where does humor or satire become abuse? How is it decided? Another committee? Oh joy.
- "select set of users" how are they selected? fiat? open vote?
- I see no evidence that there is even a problem to begin with; what has antivroom done wrong?
I am not prepared to support a system remotely like this; you will be punishing people for having a "position" (if you can call a nick a position) that people simply don't like. That is censorship, and i do not approve.
Posts are HTML formatted. Put <p> </p> tags around your paragraphs. Put <code> </code> tags around your code and data!
Read Where should I post X? if you're not absolutely sure you're posting in the right place.
Please read these before you post! —
Posts may use any of the Perl Monks Approved HTML tags:
Outside of code tags, you may need to use entities for some characters:
- a, abbr, b, big, blockquote, br, caption, center, col, colgroup, dd, del, div, dl, dt, em, font, h1, h2, h3, h4, h5, h6, hr, i, ins, li, ol, p, pre, readmore, small, span, spoiler, strike, strong, sub, sup, table, tbody, td, tfoot, th, thead, tr, tt, u, ul, wbr
Link using PerlMonks shortcuts! What shortcuts can I use for linking?
See Writeup Formatting Tips and other pages linked from there for more info.
| & || & |
| < || < |
| > || > |
| [ || [ |
| ] || ] ||