A serious UTF-8 fix: output could be broken if buffer bounds cut encoded
code points in half.
0.92 - 2012-11-12, H.Merijn Brand
- Allow bind_columns () for print ()
- Increase buffer size for print to 64k
- Fix RT#80680 - Buffer break halfway UTF8 + tests
0.91 - 2012-08-21, H.Merijn Brand
- Prevent test-failures for long doubles on weird architectures
- More utf-8 tests for te change of 0.90
- Update test case now 5.005 is not supported anymore
- Rip out the tell/seek introduced in 0.90
Enjoy, Have FUN! H.Merijn
Posts are HTML formatted. Put <p> </p> tags around your paragraphs. Put <code> </code> tags around your code and data!
Read Where should I post X? if you're not absolutely sure you're posting in the right place.
Please read these before you post! —
Posts may use any of the Perl Monks Approved HTML tags:
Outside of code tags, you may need to use entities for some characters:
- a, abbr, b, big, blockquote, br, caption, center, col, colgroup, dd, del, div, dl, dt, em, font, h1, h2, h3, h4, h5, h6, hr, i, ins, li, ol, p, pre, readmore, small, span, spoiler, strike, strong, sub, sup, table, tbody, td, tfoot, th, thead, tr, tt, u, ul, wbr
Link using PerlMonks shortcuts! What shortcuts can I use for linking?
See Writeup Formatting Tips and other pages linked from there for more info.
| & || & |
| < || < |
| > || > |
| [ || [ |
| ] || ] ||