- "... I would print the lines here, but it's html which the brower wants to print as ..."
So, consider the "html" to be code (which it is) and wrap it in <c>...html here </c> tags.*
* ie, read the directions, in this case those surrounding the text entry box; Writeup Formatting Tips and or Markup in the Monastery
- Caveat: I have NOT attempted to read stockta.com's TOS </caveat>. Have you? Beware practices that may violate the provider's Terms of Service.
- Does stockta.com offer an API? If so, use it in preference to home-rolled.
Posts are HTML formatted. Put <p> </p> tags around your paragraphs. Put <code> </code> tags around your code and data!
Read Where should I post X? if you're not absolutely sure you're posting in the right place.
Please read these before you post! —
Posts may use any of the Perl Monks Approved HTML tags:
Outside of code tags, you may need to use entities for some characters:
- a, abbr, b, big, blockquote, br, caption, center, col, colgroup, dd, del, div, dl, dt, em, font, h1, h2, h3, h4, h5, h6, hr, i, ins, li, ol, p, pre, readmore, small, span, spoiler, strike, strong, sub, sup, table, tbody, td, tfoot, th, thead, tr, tt, u, ul, wbr
Link using PerlMonks shortcuts! What shortcuts can I use for linking?
See Writeup Formatting Tips and other pages linked from there for more info.
| & || & |
| < || < |
| > || > |
| [ || [ |
| ] || ] ||