DBD::SQLite basically gets compiled from the SQLite source code, together with some Perl-specific C code ("XS code"). Simply replacing the SQLite.dll with a DLL that was not compiled from the XS code in DBD::SQLite will not work. You will have to recompile DBD::SQLite with the sqlcipher source code and then also think hard about the new API to pass the decryption key around.
Recompiling DBD::SQLite with the sqlcipher code should be fairly easy:
- Download the sqlcipher package
- Download and change into the DBD::SQLite package directory:
cpan> look DBD::SQLite
- Replace the sqlite3.c and sqlite3.h files with the files from sqlcipher
- Use the standard invocation to compile and install the module:
Posts are HTML formatted. Put <p> </p> tags around your paragraphs. Put <code> </code> tags around your code and data!
Read Where should I post X? if you're not absolutely sure you're posting in the right place.
Please read these before you post! —
Posts may use any of the Perl Monks Approved HTML tags:
Outside of code tags, you may need to use entities for some characters:
- a, abbr, b, big, blockquote, br, caption, center, col, colgroup, dd, del, div, dl, dt, em, font, h1, h2, h3, h4, h5, h6, hr, i, ins, li, ol, p, pre, readmore, small, span, spoiler, strike, strong, sub, sup, table, tbody, td, tfoot, th, thead, tr, tt, u, ul, wbr
Link using PerlMonks shortcuts! What shortcuts can I use for linking?
See Writeup Formatting Tips and other pages linked from there for more info.
| & || & |
| < || < |
| > || > |
| [ || [ |
| ] || ] ||