My tools, also in no particular order:
- Perl in a Nutshell from O'Reilly
- Other ORA references on the bookshelf
- Additional references in e-book form. (I am old-school, after all)
- Revision Control (currently git, I haven't found anything I like better)
- Nemeth, Snyder, and Hein -- Linux Administration; NSH and Seebass -- Unix System Administration
- Ubuntu is my primary development OS, The code runs on Linux and/or Win7+Activestate
I Go Back to Sleep, Now.
Posts are HTML formatted. Put <p> </p> tags around your paragraphs. Put <code> </code> tags around your code and data!
Read Where should I post X? if you're not absolutely sure you're posting in the right place.
Please read these before you post! —
Posts may use any of the Perl Monks Approved HTML tags:
Outside of code tags, you may need to use entities for some characters:
- a, abbr, b, big, blockquote, br, caption, center, col, colgroup, dd, del, div, dl, dt, em, font, h1, h2, h3, h4, h5, h6, hr, i, ins, li, ol, p, pre, readmore, small, span, spoiler, strike, strong, sub, sup, table, tbody, td, tfoot, th, thead, tr, tt, u, ul, wbr
Link using PerlMonks shortcuts! What shortcuts can I use for linking?
See Writeup Formatting Tips and other pages linked from there for more info.
| & || & |
| < || < |
| > || > |
| [ || [ |
| ] || ] ||