To mention (blatantly lifted from WP) a few:
- ( (31 Dec 01(BCE) 23:59:59) + 1 sec ) - MATLAB & Symbian
- 01 January 01 - M$ .NET
- 01 Jan 1601 - NTFS, COBOL, Win32/Win64
- 01 Jan 1753 - M$ SQL Server
- 30 Dec 1899 - M$ COM DATE, Object Pascal
- 01 Jan 1904 - Mac OS thrru V9 & Palm OS
- 31 Dec 1967- Pick OS
- 01 Jan 1970 - Unix time & languages such as Perl, C, Java, JS
- 01 Jan 1980 - DOS, OS/2, FAT16 and FAT32 filesystems
- 01 Jan 2001 - Apple's Cocoa framework
Who wudda' thunk M$ would assert so many different epochs?.
If you didn't program your executable by toggling in binary, it wasn't really programming!
Posts are HTML formatted. Put <p> </p> tags around your paragraphs. Put <code> </code> tags around your code and data!
Read Where should I post X? if you're not absolutely sure you're posting in the right place.
Please read these before you post! —
Posts may use any of the Perl Monks Approved HTML tags:
Outside of code tags, you may need to use entities for some characters:
- a, abbr, b, big, blockquote, br, caption, center, col, colgroup, dd, del, div, dl, dt, em, font, h1, h2, h3, h4, h5, h6, hr, i, ins, li, ol, p, pre, readmore, small, span, spoiler, strike, strong, sub, sup, table, tbody, td, tfoot, th, thead, tr, tt, u, ul, wbr
Link using PerlMonks shortcuts! What shortcuts can I use for linking?
See Writeup Formatting Tips and other pages linked from there for more info.
| & || & |
| < || < |
| > || > |
| [ || [ |
| ] || ] ||