WOW, that is like logic puzzles -- are you running on caffeine?
Add something like print $query->escapeHTML( scalar Dumper( $query, $session ) ) after each start_html
start fresh browser session,
- visit one page,
- in another tab visit same page,
- then click the count link in another tab,
- click it again in another tab,
- wait 10 seconds (which you use for expire for testing), then click open count in another tab again
- then copy/paste ;CGISESSID=... and append to a url and open in another tab
compare each dumper to one another and you'll see
no cookie on 1st tab,
cookie on 2nd tab, same cookie on 3rd and 4th tab,
no cookie on 5th tab
no cookie on 6th tab
Many trip over cgi/cookies/sessions :) Basic cookie management (May 01) , Cookie login (pseudocode), PRG...
Posts are HTML formatted. Put <p> </p> tags around your paragraphs. Put <code> </code> tags around your code and data!
Read Where should I post X? if you're not absolutely sure you're posting in the right place.
Please read these before you post! —
Posts may use any of the Perl Monks Approved HTML tags:
Outside of code tags, you may need to use entities for some characters:
- a, abbr, b, big, blockquote, br, caption, center, col, colgroup, dd, del, div, dl, dt, em, font, h1, h2, h3, h4, h5, h6, hr, i, ins, li, ol, p, pre, readmore, small, span, spoiler, strike, strong, sub, sup, table, tbody, td, tfoot, th, thead, tr, tt, u, ul, wbr
Link using PerlMonks shortcuts! What shortcuts can I use for linking?
See Writeup Formatting Tips and other pages linked from there for more info.
| & || & |
| < || < |
| > || > |
| [ || [ |
| ] || ] ||