I was inevitable, but with the steady releases, I was bound to hit 1.00. Here it is …
1.00 - 2013-06-13
- Fix automatic UTF-8 in getline/parse for SV's with \0
0.99 - 2013-06-05
- Documents return value of bind_columns without arguments
- Fix automatic UTF-8 in getline/parse
0.98 - 2013-06-03
- Clarify eol documentation
- Move error_input to XS
0.97 - 2013-03-30
- Regain the speed from 0.91 (buffer back to 1k)
- Minor cleanup in XS code
- Add diag_verbose attribute
0.96 - 2013-03-26
- No need to require Test::Harness if unused (RT#82693)
- parse ("") should return one empty field, not undef
- Now that we know the record number, show it in auto_diag
Enjoy, Have FUN! H.Merijn
Posts are HTML formatted. Put <p> </p> tags around your paragraphs. Put <code> </code> tags around your code and data!
Read Where should I post X? if you're not absolutely sure you're posting in the right place.
Please read these before you post! —
Posts may use any of the Perl Monks Approved HTML tags:
Outside of code tags, you may need to use entities for some characters:
- a, abbr, b, big, blockquote, br, caption, center, col, colgroup, dd, del, div, dl, dt, em, font, h1, h2, h3, h4, h5, h6, hr, i, ins, li, ol, p, pre, readmore, small, span, spoiler, strike, strong, sub, sup, table, tbody, td, tfoot, th, thead, tr, tt, u, ul, wbr
Link using PerlMonks shortcuts! What shortcuts can I use for linking?
See Writeup Formatting Tips and other pages linked from there for more info.
| & || & |
| < || < |
| > || > |
| [ || [ |
| ] || ] ||