Your code example shows it writing the return from get_page_source to the file that you're renaming to ".zip". I wasn't sure if some additional transformation was necessary to remove the html 'wrapper'. These are the things I would do (some of which you may have already done):
- Download the zip file manually and verify that you can unzip it
- If you're on a *nix system, run 'sum file.zip' and 'file file.zip' on the file and keep the results
- Verfiy the 'content-encoding:' is what you expect
- Once you use your script to download, use 'sum' and 'file' on the result(s) to look for differences
Posts are HTML formatted. Put <p> </p> tags around your paragraphs. Put <code> </code> tags around your code and data!
Read Where should I post X? if you're not absolutely sure you're posting in the right place.
Please read these before you post! —
Posts may use any of the Perl Monks Approved HTML tags:
Outside of code tags, you may need to use entities for some characters:
- a, abbr, b, big, blockquote, br, caption, center, col, colgroup, dd, del, div, dl, dt, em, font, h1, h2, h3, h4, h5, h6, hr, i, ins, li, ol, p, pre, readmore, small, span, spoiler, strike, strong, sub, sup, table, tbody, td, tfoot, th, thead, tr, tt, u, ul, wbr
Link using PerlMonks shortcuts! What shortcuts can I use for linking?
See Writeup Formatting Tips and other pages linked from there for more info.
| & || & |
| < || < |
| > || > |
| [ || [ |
| ] || ] ||