- Preferably one without any major leaks.
- Preferably one that locks from both sides, but at very least from within.
- Clean, Drinkable Water
- Filling water bottles from a machine is acceptable, so long as the dispenser is within walking distance. Having to boil well water or rain water is not.
- Indoor Toilet
- Affixed to an adequate septic system, automatic flush not required.
- Occasional outages (but no more than a few minutes at a time) are acceptable.
- Fast enough for a google search to return a result within 5 seconds. 3G is more than sufficient, dial-up over a wireless network would depend largely on the service provider, and signal strength.
- If no bed is provided, the sleeping surface must be easily cleanable, for example tile or linoleum. On a bare concrete or dirt floor, I would require an elevated sleeping surface, or at very least a bamboo sleeping mat. In open-air environments, such as rooms with a noticeable gap between wall and roof, mosquito netting would also be nice to have.
- Shower Head
- A vat of rain water with a bowl for dousing would be the minimum level of acceptability.
Posts are HTML formatted. Put <p> </p> tags around your paragraphs. Put <code> </code> tags around your code and data!
Read Where should I post X? if you're not absolutely sure you're posting in the right place.
Please read these before you post! —
Posts may use any of the Perl Monks Approved HTML tags:
You may need to use entities for some characters, as follows. (Exception: Within code tags, you can put the characters literally.)
- a, abbr, b, big, blockquote, br, caption, center, col, colgroup, dd, del, div, dl, dt, em, font, h1, h2, h3, h4, h5, h6, hr, i, ins, li, ol, p, pre, readmore, small, span, spoiler, strike, strong, sub, sup, table, tbody, td, tfoot, th, thead, tr, tt, u, ul, wbr
Link using PerlMonks shortcuts! What shortcuts can I use for linking?
See Writeup Formatting Tips and other pages linked from there for more info.
| & || & |
| < || < |
| > || > |
| [ || [ |
| ] || ] ||