|Problems? Is your data what you think it is?|
Hmmmmmm... I have always passed -values an array. Either by =[‘blah,'blah'] or =@array.
Is working for me just fine. Perhaps it is only still working for backward compatibility?
I just wanted to see if any of you more knowledgeable monks had a better way.
++Zaxo and talexb for the -linebreak=>'true' bit.
When I started using CGI.pm, back in the day, I did actually read the manuals, perldoc.
Also for me, up until now, header always returned
For my past employer(s), upgrading software was never up to me (read: "everything had to be standard, and their standards were far behind" or "get slapped if you try to do something different/better").
I suppose this is what I get for not keeping up on my perldoc readings anyway.
I shall go now and read the latest perldoc:cgi since I am using an updated CGI.pm from what I am used to (xhtml, whoo, I wonder what else is changed!).
Thanks everyone for your replies.