I, like everyone, use meaningful names, but, we have all had our moments of levity, so here are a few :
- &dont_miss_the_egress() - thanks Mr. Barnum
- $yonko_the_sane_variable_of_doom - from a 5 line temp script.
- %dung_heap - big HoH
- And, Wookie tends to put comments after use strict;, which i think belong here :
- use strict; # only the bad ones don't
- use strict; # if you want to live
- use strict; # for world peace
- use strict; # or else ...
- use strict; # or wait til your father gets home
- use strict; # [CENSORED] - many of these
from the frivolous to the serious
Posts are HTML formatted. Put <p> </p> tags around your paragraphs. Put <code> </code> tags around your code and data!
Read Where should I post X? if you're not absolutely sure you're posting in the right place.
Please read these before you post! —
Posts may use any of the Perl Monks Approved HTML tags:
You may need to use entities for some characters, as follows. (Exception: Within code tags, you can put the characters literally.)
- a, abbr, b, big, blockquote, br, caption, center, col, colgroup, dd, del, div, dl, dt, em, font, h1, h2, h3, h4, h5, h6, hr, i, ins, li, ol, p, pre, readmore, small, span, spoiler, strike, strong, sub, sup, table, tbody, td, tfoot, th, thead, tr, tt, u, ul, wbr
Link using PerlMonks shortcuts! What shortcuts can I use for linking?
See Writeup Formatting Tips and other pages linked from there for more info.
| & || & |
| < || < |
| > || > |
| [ || [ |
| ] || ] ||