Here's what they say to me:
- One space - Screw readability. I'm pissed they even make me separate my operators. Perl should be more like Latin.
- Two spaces - I have my head on straight AND I respect screen real estate.
- Three spaces - I have a little flair, or a nervous twitch. Or the second disguised as the first. Or you listen to waltz while you code.
- Four spaces - I read a few standards docs and now I think I'm all spiffy. Vannila Ice, I know you're in there.
- Six spaces - I have agression issues, and my outlet is machine gunning the space bar
- Eight spaces - You end every line with a meniachal "DIE! HAHAHAHAH! DIE! YOUR FRIENDS CANNOT SAVE YOU NOW."
- Tabs - I'm a lazy person. I know all of the vi commands by heart. Or you drank the 80's soda.
- Other - I'm a sideshow freak, and prefer to fill my ledgers with obfu.
- None - Satan. I know you're in there.
- However I feel today - I'd be you never shared an MP3 in your life!
- Random - Richard Nixon gave me peanut butter at midnight. Pass it on.
- All on one big line - Dammit, I'll buy a new keyboard this week. I promise.
- Python! - It's pronounced pee-thon
Posts are HTML formatted. Put <p> </p> tags around your paragraphs. Put <code> </code> tags around your code and data!
Titles consisting of a single word are discouraged, and in most cases are disallowed outright.
Read Where should I post X? if you're not absolutely sure you're posting in the right place.
Please read these before you post! —
Posts may use any of the Perl Monks Approved HTML tags:
You may need to use entities for some characters, as follows. (Exception: Within code tags, you can put the characters literally.)
- a, abbr, b, big, blockquote, br, caption, center, col, colgroup, dd, del, div, dl, dt, em, font, h1, h2, h3, h4, h5, h6, hr, i, ins, li, ol, p, pre, readmore, small, span, spoiler, strike, strong, sub, sup, table, tbody, td, tfoot, th, thead, tr, tt, u, ul, wbr
Link using PerlMonks shortcuts! What shortcuts can I use for linking?
See Writeup Formatting Tips and other pages linked from there for more info.
| & || & |
| < || < |
| > || > |
| [ || [ |
| ] || ] ||