I think with a simple s/PerlMonks/Life/g
these are a bit more broad. :)
Life, Why you'll love it
- You'll learn something new from many experiences you have
- You'll lean something new even about things that are not strictly about your life, but related to it (philosophy, art, science).
- You can exchange ideas with contemperaries.
- You'll get good advice from people experienced at living.
- You'll get good adivce from people experienced at giving good advice.
- Someone will say you taught him/her something new and it will make you happy!
- Some things you do will be praised by others, and you'll be proud.
- You say something obvious to you, but those around you didn't think it was so obvious and receive praise.
- You see your karma going up and up... (insert afterlife statement here)
Why you'll hate it
- You'll get bored with dealing with the same kinds of people, over and over again.
- You'll get bothered by people whose interests aren't exactly yours.
- You'll look for help, and find yourself alone.
- You'll ask important earth-shattering questions, and receive only silence in response.
- You'll be criticised for things you thought you did well.
- You'll be ashamed of things you did poorly.
- When you've worked very hard at something, tried your best, and did a wonderful job it will fail anyway.
- You keep getting re-incarnated, darn it... :)
- You'll be misunderstood and harassed by people who simply aren't paying attention to what you're trying to say.
- You'll run into people who will hate you for no reason at all.
Posts are HTML formatted. Put <p> </p> tags around your paragraphs. Put <code> </code> tags around your code and data!
Read Where should I post X? if you're not absolutely sure you're posting in the right place.
Please read these before you post! —
Posts may use any of the Perl Monks Approved HTML tags:
Outside of code tags, you may need to use entities for some characters:
- a, abbr, b, big, blockquote, br, caption, center, col, colgroup, dd, del, div, dl, dt, em, font, h1, h2, h3, h4, h5, h6, hr, i, ins, li, ol, p, pre, readmore, small, span, spoiler, strike, strong, sub, sup, table, tbody, td, tfoot, th, thead, tr, tt, u, ul, wbr
Link using PerlMonks shortcuts! What shortcuts can I use for linking?
See Writeup Formatting Tips and other pages linked from there for more info.
| & || & |
| < || < |
| > || > |
| [ || [ |
| ] || ] ||