Sorry that I don't see an obvious error in this code. I do have a couple of questions that might help your debugging. Just look through the list and make sure you have the correct information.
- The conection is expecting a MS SQL server connection, is that your correct database type?
- Did you try to re-install the DBI.pm (module) and DBD-ODBC.pm (driver) on the server and on your testing machine using PPM?
- Are you certain of the IP?
- Did you double check your Username, PWD?
- Is the database name correct? (BTW: None of my databases have spaces in their names. That doesn't mean that it won't work like that, but I've not tried that before. You may want to rename you database to something without spaces.)
I don't see an error, and those questions are just to get you thinking on the debugging process. I hope you have good luck on this problem. If there is any progress, or different problem, please make sure you post the final solution, or additional problems.
Posts are HTML formatted. Put <p> </p> tags around your paragraphs. Put <code> </code> tags around your code and data!
Read Where should I post X? if you're not absolutely sure you're posting in the right place.
Please read these before you post! —
Posts may use any of the Perl Monks Approved HTML tags:
Outside of code tags, you may need to use entities for some characters:
- a, abbr, b, big, blockquote, br, caption, center, col, colgroup, dd, del, div, dl, dt, em, font, h1, h2, h3, h4, h5, h6, hr, i, ins, li, ol, p, pre, readmore, small, span, spoiler, strike, strong, sub, sup, table, tbody, td, tfoot, th, thead, tr, tt, u, ul, wbr
Link using PerlMonks shortcuts! What shortcuts can I use for linking?
See Writeup Formatting Tips and other pages linked from there for more info.
| & || & |
| < || < |
| > || > |
| [ || [ |
| ] || ] ||