Uh, all of the above? Good God, we're all living the stereotype: Fat, single, technology-obsessed geeks, now returned to the pre-internet days when the ability to write #!/usr/bin/perl didn't gaurantee $40K to start.
- Lose weight: Yep, 12 hours a day in front of a keyboard will do that to you. So will turning 30 if you're not careful. This year, I intend to lose 20 pounds by Comic-con. To translate to perl:
s/Comic-Con/Oreilly Open Source Con/g.
- Get In Shape: see above
- Money Related: Yep, Bush's new tax cut for the hyper-rich oughta take care of that. Wait, sorry, wrong web site.
- Get a Date: See "Get In Shape/Lose Weight". Ignore the part about comic books.
- Become an Uber-Coder: Sadly, this pretty much requires biting the bullet and learning C. Maybe.
- Win the Lottery : Hmm, odds of winning: 1 in 7 million. Yep, that's worth $1 a week.
- Get a life : I have a life. I just need a better one.
- Get a new job : Hopefully, this won't be neccessary.
- Other: I am always open to other.
"What do I want? I'm an American. I want more."
Posts are HTML formatted. Put <p> </p> tags around your paragraphs. Put <code> </code> tags around your code and data!
Read Where should I post X? if you're not absolutely sure you're posting in the right place.
Please read these before you post! —
Posts may use any of the Perl Monks Approved HTML tags:
Outside of code tags, you may need to use entities for some characters:
- a, abbr, b, big, blockquote, br, caption, center, col, colgroup, dd, del, div, dl, dt, em, font, h1, h2, h3, h4, h5, h6, hr, i, ins, li, ol, p, pre, readmore, small, span, spoiler, strike, strong, sub, sup, table, tbody, td, tfoot, th, thead, tr, tt, u, ul, wbr
Link using PerlMonks shortcuts! What shortcuts can I use for linking?
See Writeup Formatting Tips and other pages linked from there for more info.
| & || & |
| < || < |
| > || > |
| [ || [ |
| ] || ] ||