These are the Top Ten ways you know if you are a Perl Monks Addict (PMA):
10. For breakfast you have pancakes and eggs with a side of bacon and PM.
9. You can't sleep when you get a -1 rep on a node you posted.
8. You throw a party every time you gain a level on Perl Monks.
7. You name your children after popular Perl Monks.
6. You change your middle name to "JAPH".
5. You have nightmares that Perl Monks was hacked into and destroyed.
4. You collect Perl Monks action figures.
3. You fill your closet with nothing, but the soon to come Perl Monks apparel.
2. You accuse anyone speaking about another programming language at Perl Monks of blasphemy and you want to excommunicate them.
1. You have a browser window opened 24/7/365 to perlmonks.org .
If you can say, "Yes, I do that," to at least some of these, then you probably are a PMA.
Thank you for your time.
Zenon Zabinski | zdog | firstname.lastname@example.org
P.S. If you can believe it or not, #5 actually happened to me.
Posts are HTML formatted. Put <p> </p> tags around your paragraphs. Put <code> </code> tags around your code and data!
Titles consisting of a single word are discouraged, and in most cases are disallowed outright.
Read Where should I post X? if you're not absolutely sure you're posting in the right place.
Please read these before you post! —
Posts may use any of the Perl Monks Approved HTML tags:
You may need to use entities for some characters, as follows. (Exception: Within code tags, you can put the characters literally.)
- a, abbr, b, big, blockquote, br, caption, center, col, colgroup, dd, del, div, dl, dt, em, font, h1, h2, h3, h4, h5, h6, hr, i, ins, li, ol, p, pre, readmore, small, span, spoiler, strike, strong, sub, sup, table, tbody, td, tfoot, th, thead, tr, tt, u, ul, wbr
Link using PerlMonks shortcuts! What shortcuts can I use for linking?
See Writeup Formatting Tips and other pages linked from there for more info.
| & || & |
| < || < |
| > || > |
| [ || [ |
| ] || ] ||