1) 2) 3) It's necessary to know some words to write poetry.
But when you write poetry, you are speaking about soul.
1) .. 3) Math as a tool for your work give you shortcut.
To be a good programmer need programming xp-rience and insight.
1) In mathematic field yes, in real word you just need to be able to describe formally a problem. Solutions can breaks some rules, math cannot (do you use strict:))
2) They will get a better salary for sure!
All algorithm doesn's need an hardware knowledge
3) You should get a look at Perl :)
Posts are HTML formatted. Put <p> </p> tags around your paragraphs. Put <code> </code> tags around your code and data!
Read Where should I post X? if you're not absolutely sure you're posting in the right place.
Please read these before you post! —
Posts may use any of the Perl Monks Approved HTML tags:
You may need to use entities for some characters, as follows. (Exception: Within code tags, you can put the characters literally.)
- a, abbr, b, big, blockquote, br, caption, center, col, colgroup, dd, del, div, dl, dt, em, font, h1, h2, h3, h4, h5, h6, hr, i, ins, li, ol, p, pre, readmore, small, span, spoiler, strike, strong, sub, sup, table, tbody, td, tfoot, th, thead, tr, tt, u, ul, wbr
Link using PerlMonks shortcuts! What shortcuts can I use for linking?
See Writeup Formatting Tips and other pages linked from there for more info.
| & || & |
| < || < |
| > || > |
| [ || [ |
| ] || ] ||