For ActiveState fans out there, don't bother---get it from CPAN. There are dependancies:
Checking if your kit is complete...
Warning: prerequisite AppConfig::Std failed to load: Can't locate AppConfig/Std.pm in @INC (@INC contains: C:/Perl/lib C:/Perl/site/lib
.) at (eval 4) line 3.
Warning: prerequisite Term::ReadKey failed to load: Can't locate Term/ReadKey.pm in @INC (@INC contains: C:/Perl/lib C:/Perl/site/lib .
) at (eval 15) line 3.
Writing Makefile for cpan-upload
The README details a few more:
- AppConfig $CPAN/authors/id/ABW/
- Pod::Usage In the PodParser distribition
- Net::FTP in the libnet distribution
- LWP $CPAN/modules/by-module/LWP/
And there hasn't been a lot of feedback from the CPAN testers yet, but it's early days!
"Never try to teach a pig to sing...it wastes your time and it annoys the pig."
Posts are HTML formatted. Put <p> </p> tags around your paragraphs. Put <code> </code> tags around your code and data!
Read Where should I post X? if you're not absolutely sure you're posting in the right place.
Please read these before you post! —
Posts may use any of the Perl Monks Approved HTML tags:
Outside of code tags, you may need to use entities for some characters:
- a, abbr, b, big, blockquote, br, caption, center, col, colgroup, dd, del, div, dl, dt, em, font, h1, h2, h3, h4, h5, h6, hr, i, ins, li, ol, p, pre, readmore, small, span, spoiler, strike, strong, sub, sup, table, tbody, td, tfoot, th, thead, tr, tt, u, ul, wbr
Link using PerlMonks shortcuts! What shortcuts can I use for linking?
See Writeup Formatting Tips and other pages linked from there for more info.
| & || & |
| < || < |
| > || > |
| [ || [ |
| ] || ] ||