- Write the Perl code you want to produce.
- Dump it to opcodes with B::Concise.
- Write the Perl code you want to transform.
- Dump it to opcodes.
- Figure out the difference between #2 and #4.
- Write the B::Generate code to produce those opcodes.
- Fiddle with stuff until it stops segfaulting.
- Fiddle with stuff until it stops running into an infinite loop.
For extra credit, fiddle with stuff until it produces the right answer. If you reach this step, please tell the rest of us how you did it!
Posts are HTML formatted. Put <p> </p> tags around your paragraphs. Put <code> </code> tags around your code and data!
Read Where should I post X? if you're not absolutely sure you're posting in the right place.
Please read these before you post! —
Posts may use any of the Perl Monks Approved HTML tags:
Outside of code tags, you may need to use entities for some characters:
- a, abbr, b, big, blockquote, br, caption, center, col, colgroup, dd, del, div, dl, dt, em, font, h1, h2, h3, h4, h5, h6, hr, i, ins, li, ol, p, pre, readmore, small, span, spoiler, strike, strong, sub, sup, table, tbody, td, tfoot, th, thead, tr, tt, u, ul, wbr
Link using PerlMonks shortcuts! What shortcuts can I use for linking?
See Writeup Formatting Tips and other pages linked from there for more info.
| & || & |
| < || < |
| > || > |
| [ || [ |
| ] || ] ||