Forgive me, fellow monks, for I have sinned.
- Like the Red Queen, I have spent too much time running in place just to stay abreast of maintaining the web sites I maintain.
- I have not explored uncharted territories of Perl and Linux as I promised I would.
- I have not writen that great Content Management System as I planned.
- I have half-heartedly reviewed a few CMS packages but haven't done anything more about it.
- I haven't cleaned out my web hosting account and now it's way over quota.
- The Great Calendar Project that I Nearly Finished a couple of times is still Sadly Unfinished.
But thanks for asking!! Now you've given me a great ToDo list for the next three months!
Alex / talexb / Toronto
Life is short: get busy!
Posts are HTML formatted. Put <p> </p> tags around your paragraphs. Put <code> </code> tags around your code and data!
Read Where should I post X? if you're not absolutely sure you're posting in the right place.
Please read these before you post! —
Posts may use any of the Perl Monks Approved HTML tags:
Outside of code tags, you may need to use entities for some characters:
- a, abbr, b, big, blockquote, br, caption, center, col, colgroup, dd, del, div, dl, dt, em, font, h1, h2, h3, h4, h5, h6, hr, i, ins, li, ol, p, pre, readmore, small, span, spoiler, strike, strong, sub, sup, table, tbody, td, tfoot, th, thead, tr, tt, u, ul, wbr
Link using PerlMonks shortcuts! What shortcuts can I use for linking?
See Writeup Formatting Tips and other pages linked from there for more info.
| & || & |
| < || < |
| > || > |
| [ || [ |
| ] || ] ||