One should be careful about dialling phone numbers found on the internet.
http://www.ftc.gov/bcp/adcon/900rule/comments3/ftcppcs2.htm may be useful.
Additional Supplement: Refining comments we made during the Workshop, the FTC and the FCC should coordinate the assignment of geographic area code (NPA) overlays specifically for use by Pay-per-Call, Caller-Paid, and/or Premium services.
The area codes could be:
- a geographic intra-NANP International area code (NPA) overlay of 999 .
- Geographic area codes (NPAs) from 990 through 999, such as:
- Pay-per-Call (no International routing)
- USA Pay-per-Call (International routing)
- Canada Pay-per-Call (International Routing)
- Caribbean Pay-Per-Call (International Routing)
- Pay-Per-Call outside USA, Canada, Caribbean, Pay-Per-Call (International)
- Reserved for expansion (such as other Premium or Caller-Paid Services) or 989 Billing Inquiries in form 1-999-NPA-NXXx.
Posts are HTML formatted. Put <p> </p> tags around your paragraphs. Put <code> </code> tags around your code and data!
Titles consisting of a single word are discouraged, and in most cases are disallowed outright.
Read Where should I post X? if you're not absolutely sure you're posting in the right place.
Please read these before you post! —
Posts may use any of the Perl Monks Approved HTML tags:
You may need to use entities for some characters, as follows. (Exception: Within code tags, you can put the characters literally.)
- a, abbr, b, big, blockquote, br, caption, center, col, colgroup, dd, del, div, dl, dt, em, font, h1, h2, h3, h4, h5, h6, hr, i, ins, li, ol, p, pre, readmore, small, span, spoiler, strike, strong, sub, sup, table, tbody, td, tfoot, th, thead, tr, tt, u, ul, wbr
Link using PerlMonks shortcuts! What shortcuts can I use for linking?
See Writeup Formatting Tips and other pages linked from there for more info.
| & || & |
| < || < |
| > || > |
| [ || [ |
| ] || ] ||