- A4 Paper = 210x297 mm
- 1 ream == 500 sheets
- 1 Inch ≅ 25.4mm
- 12 Inches ≅ 30.48cm
- All my Credit Card Numbers
- All my previous car registration numbers
- 8192*180 == number of bytes in a standard DDHD 1.44MB floppy disk
- All powers of 2 up to 216
- My homenode id
- Just about all the telephone extension numbers of people at work
- 22 Nov 1963 (JFK's assassination, but I've got no idea why I remember it)
- 2.2lb ≅ 1 Kg
- 1 cwt ≅ 51 Kg
- 1 oz ≅ 28g
- 160 Km/H ≅ 100Mph
- 273.15 K ≅ 0° C
HTML entities added
Fixed A4 units as per Happy-the-monk
It's not easy to juggle a pregnant wife and a troubled child, but somehow I managed to fit in eight hours of TV a day.
Posts are HTML formatted. Put <p> </p> tags around your paragraphs. Put <code> </code> tags around your code and data!
Read Where should I post X? if you're not absolutely sure you're posting in the right place.
Please read these before you post! —
Posts may use any of the Perl Monks Approved HTML tags:
Outside of code tags, you may need to use entities for some characters:
- a, abbr, b, big, blockquote, br, caption, center, col, colgroup, dd, del, div, dl, dt, em, font, h1, h2, h3, h4, h5, h6, hr, i, ins, li, ol, p, pre, readmore, small, span, spoiler, strike, strong, sub, sup, table, tbody, td, tfoot, th, thead, tr, tt, u, ul, wbr
Link using PerlMonks shortcuts! What shortcuts can I use for linking?
See Writeup Formatting Tips and other pages linked from there for more info.
| & || & |
| < || < |
| > || > |
| [ || [ |
| ] || ] ||