I was also looking for boxer briefs and couldn't find them so I just went with boxers (on the poll, not in the store). Boxer briefs are the greatest innovation in men's underwear since the "commando" option.
In case someone downvoted you because they don't know what they are:
Boxer briefs are like boxers, only tighter and more elastic-y. Advantages over boxers include:
- you can put your pants on without having to pull your underwear back down around your legs
- if you're wearing shorts, the wind won't blow up them and freeze you
- they don't have that big open hole in the front that makes it embarrassing to take your pants off when the doctor is trying to look at your leg
- my wife likes them better
The last reason is why I started wearing them in the first place. They were a Christmas gift from my wife, and I liked them so much that I bought more. It's not like guys have that many underwear options, so it's nice to find something new that actually works.
Posts are HTML formatted. Put <p> </p> tags around your paragraphs. Put <code> </code> tags around your code and data!
Read Where should I post X? if you're not absolutely sure you're posting in the right place.
Please read these before you post! —
Posts may use any of the Perl Monks Approved HTML tags:
Outside of code tags, you may need to use entities for some characters:
- a, abbr, b, big, blockquote, br, caption, center, col, colgroup, dd, del, div, dl, dt, em, font, h1, h2, h3, h4, h5, h6, hr, i, ins, li, ol, p, pre, readmore, small, span, spoiler, strike, strong, sub, sup, table, tbody, td, tfoot, th, thead, tr, tt, u, ul, wbr
Link using PerlMonks shortcuts! What shortcuts can I use for linking?
See Writeup Formatting Tips and other pages linked from there for more info.
| & || & |
| < || < |
| > || > |
| [ || [ |
| ] || ] ||