Hmm. Gotta take issue with some of these:
- chomp() => nuzzle()
- chop() => shop()
- sort() => neat()
- use => commit
- do => makelove
- import => (no-op, it's the default)
- bind => ring
- socket => XXXXXXX # censored...
- connect => # no change, it perfect
- truncate() => spring_clean()
- split() => willbeback()
- dump() => letsbefriends()
- pack() => luggage()
- unpack() => three_days() # oo that one might be bitterness talking.
- no => NO
- package() => wrap()
- require() => longing()
- length() => XXXXXXXX() # censored...
- study() => stalk() # it never helps...
- each() => together()
- getppid() => rabbittest() #ewww
- pipe() => thingy()
- wait() => hurry()
- return() => comeback()
- formline() => slimming()
Other notes: If getpeername returns "bitch",
accept() and listen() will both fail. Also, log() and sin()
can't be used together. our() and my() both mean my().
The "Threads" keyword for commit has been changed to "Outfits".
lock() becomes snap() when perl is compiled for "Outfits".
If I'm going to hell for this, at least I'm in good
$you = new YOU;
honk() if $you->love(perl)
Posts are HTML formatted. Put <p> </p> tags around your paragraphs. Put <code> </code> tags around your code and data!
Read Where should I post X? if you're not absolutely sure you're posting in the right place.
Please read these before you post! —
Posts may use any of the Perl Monks Approved HTML tags:
Outside of code tags, you may need to use entities for some characters:
- a, abbr, b, big, blockquote, br, caption, center, col, colgroup, dd, del, div, dl, dt, em, font, h1, h2, h3, h4, h5, h6, hr, i, ins, li, ol, p, pre, readmore, small, span, spoiler, strike, strong, sub, sup, table, tbody, td, tfoot, th, thead, tr, tt, u, ul, wbr
Link using PerlMonks shortcuts! What shortcuts can I use for linking?
See Writeup Formatting Tips and other pages linked from there for more info.
| & || & |
| < || < |
| > || > |
| [ || [ |
| ] || ] ||