Putting it on Sourceforge might not be a bad idea. I'll look into that in the next day or two.
A few thoughts for things I plan to add or change in this module:
- Add a Recently Active Threads parser. This will be easier once a RAT XML ticker is available. Unless someone else gets to that first, I'll attempt it eventually.
- Add a normal displaytype (non-XML) node grabber, possibly combined with an HTML token parser.
- Add interoperability with some of the Monastery's nodelets.
- Fix the Janitor class so that it is smart enough to know the difference between different types of nodes. For example, currently if you edit the doctext field of a Code Catacombs type node, you're actually editing the code display segment, not the description segment.
- This would be a pretty major change, but I may make PerlMonks::Mechanized a proper subclass of WWW::Mechanize, instead of its current 'uses' relationship.
Posts are HTML formatted. Put <p> </p> tags around your paragraphs. Put <code> </code> tags around your code and data!
Read Where should I post X? if you're not absolutely sure you're posting in the right place.
Please read these before you post! —
Posts may use any of the Perl Monks Approved HTML tags:
Outside of code tags, you may need to use entities for some characters:
- a, abbr, b, big, blockquote, br, caption, center, col, colgroup, dd, del, div, dl, dt, em, font, h1, h2, h3, h4, h5, h6, hr, i, ins, li, ol, p, pre, readmore, small, span, spoiler, strike, strong, sub, sup, table, tbody, td, tfoot, th, thead, tr, tt, u, ul, wbr
Link using PerlMonks shortcuts! What shortcuts can I use for linking?
See Writeup Formatting Tips and other pages linked from there for more info.
| & || & |
| < || < |
| > || > |
| [ || [ |
| ] || ] ||