I voted for biddy-biddy-bum since it seemed the best CowboyNeal option but I have a number of projects I would love to spend time on, in no particular order-
- Learning some other human languages -I have been dabbling in Scots Gaelic for a few years but I would also like to learn Spanish (so I can further appreciate Pablo Neruda if nothing else)
- Writing poetry and getting more of my poetry published
- I've started writing several novels and one day I'd like to finish one.
- Tree hugger/looking after the environment activities -there is always room for people with time and/or money to expend here.
- ++ other worthwhile causes
- I developed a medium level of profficiency with the flute when I was having lessons some years ago and I would love to get back to it.
- More time in the garden growing food and in the outdoors generally.
I expect I will always enjoy playing about with computers but being chained to a desk is far from my idea of bliss. If I had enough cash I would offer a bounty for someone to develop a Perl equivalent of the Starkit.
Do not seek to follow in the footsteps of the wise. Seek what they sought. -Basho
Posts are HTML formatted. Put <p> </p> tags around your paragraphs. Put <code> </code> tags around your code and data!
Read Where should I post X? if you're not absolutely sure you're posting in the right place.
Please read these before you post! —
Posts may use any of the Perl Monks Approved HTML tags:
You may need to use entities for some characters, as follows. (Exception: Within code tags, you can put the characters literally.)
- a, abbr, b, big, blockquote, br, caption, center, col, colgroup, dd, del, div, dl, dt, em, font, h1, h2, h3, h4, h5, h6, hr, i, ins, li, ol, p, pre, readmore, small, span, spoiler, strike, strong, sub, sup, table, tbody, td, tfoot, th, thead, tr, tt, u, ul, wbr
Link using PerlMonks shortcuts! What shortcuts can I use for linking?
See Writeup Formatting Tips and other pages linked from there for more info.
| & || & |
| < || < |
| > || > |
| [ || [ |
| ] || ] ||