For my Tk-Apps, I often use package/module names like (if my App is called MyApp):
- MyApp::Widgets: little wrapper around widgets with some defaults (e.g. background, font, ...) to be able to get a flexible layout and shorter widget calls. Some enhanced widgets (e.g. with Tk::Derived) may be specified here as well if the code is short, although then there is more than one package in a module...
- MyApp::Forms: most of the GUI functionality is coded here to separate layout and code as far as possible
- MyApp::Callbacks: callbacks are specified here; if necessary, there even may be more modules grouped by topic)
- MyApp::DB: the interface to Databases, or MyApp::LDAP as interface to Directory Services, ... so I don't need to search through the whole program if the interface changes
- maybe MyApp::Config: this sometimes contains the configuration in global package variables which I treat as readonly, sometimes as configuration objects or an interface to an external configuration
- sometimes MyApp::Global for saving global variables like $Mw, $ToplevelEdit, ...
perl -e "s>>*F>e=>y)\*martinF)stronat)=>print,print v126.96.36.199.11.32"
Posts are HTML formatted. Put <p> </p> tags around your paragraphs. Put <code> </code> tags around your code and data!
Titles consisting of a single word are discouraged, and in most cases are disallowed outright.
Read Where should I post X? if you're not absolutely sure you're posting in the right place.
Please read these before you post! —
Posts may use any of the Perl Monks Approved HTML tags:
You may need to use entities for some characters, as follows. (Exception: Within code tags, you can put the characters literally.)
- a, abbr, b, big, blockquote, br, caption, center, col, colgroup, dd, del, div, dl, dt, em, font, h1, h2, h3, h4, h5, h6, hr, i, ins, li, ol, p, pre, readmore, small, span, spoiler, strike, strong, sub, sup, table, tbody, td, tfoot, th, thead, tr, tt, u, ul, wbr
Link using PerlMonks shortcuts! What shortcuts can I use for linking?
See Writeup Formatting Tips and other pages linked from there for more info.
| & || & |
| < || < |
| > || > |
| [ || [ |
| ] || ] ||