- Dell Inspirion 8600 with the small docking station.
A PAC Turbo linedriver to drive the amp from the pc, no headunit
Runs Debian etch
Shift Mouse(Custom, my favorite mod, how it should work OEM)
Holux GR-213 GPS
Philips based PCMCIA video cap card (for my car cams)
Lilliput 8" TS (daylight visibility is still an issue, but I think I've got a workround)
TS has 3M Privacy film which does a great job of hiding it from theives when you're driving about.
- Security VCR in trunk (serial controlled)
- Keyboard in armrest (Still fabing the swivel and hinges)
- Infrared Illuminators (half done)
- RGB Lighting system)
- Cameras mounted front and rear (rear on servo)
- OpenECU 1.3 cable (real time tuning and diagnostics) 200 samples a sec vs 5 using OBDII
- Pic 16F877A based sample board to read the cluster lights and other stuff not avaible from the ecu
Half done or coming soon:
Digital Dashboard (hence the need for two heads under X)
Sirius (PC controlled)
Digital HVAC control
Servo Controlled Driving lamps
A ton of other stuff I'm forgetting. Too many projects LOLupdate
"To be civilized is to deny one's nature."
Posts are HTML formatted. Put <p> </p> tags around your paragraphs. Put <code> </code> tags around your code and data!
Read Where should I post X? if you're not absolutely sure you're posting in the right place.
Please read these before you post! —
Posts may use any of the Perl Monks Approved HTML tags:
Outside of code tags, you may need to use entities for some characters:
- a, abbr, b, big, blockquote, br, caption, center, col, colgroup, dd, del, div, dl, dt, em, font, h1, h2, h3, h4, h5, h6, hr, i, ins, li, ol, p, pre, readmore, small, span, spoiler, strike, strong, sub, sup, table, tbody, td, tfoot, th, thead, tr, tt, u, ul, wbr
Link using PerlMonks shortcuts! What shortcuts can I use for linking?
See Writeup Formatting Tips and other pages linked from there for more info.
| & || & |
| < || < |
| > || > |
| [ || [ |
| ] || ] ||