And for completeness:
- "This code is a piece of gagh! You have no honor!"
- "A TRUE Klingon warrior does not comment his code!"
- "By filing this bug report you have questioned my family honor. Prepare to die!"
- "You question the worthiness of my Code?! I should kill you where you stand!"
- "Our competitors are without honor!"
- "Specifications are for the weak and timid!"
- "This machine is a piece of GAGH! I need dual Pentium IV processors if I am to do battle with this code!"
- "Perhaps it IS a good day to Die! I say we ship it!"
- "My program has just dumped Stova Core!"
- "Behold, the keyboard of Kahless! The greatest Klingon code warrior that ever lived!"
- "You cannot really appreciate Dilbert unless you've read it in the original Klingon."
- "Indentation?! - I shall show you proper indentation...on your skull!"
- "Klingon function calls do not have 'parameters' - they have 'arguments' -- and they ALWAYS WIN THEM."
- "Debugging? Klingons do not debug. Our software does not coddle the weak."
- "I have challenged the entire quality assurance team to a Bat-Leth contest. They will not concern us again."
- "Our users will know fear and cower before our software! Ship it! Ship it and let them flee like the targs they are!"
- "Cry havoc and let loose the bugs of war."
Collected, over the last few years, from several different 'Net sources, along with a link for the true warriors.
When Perl 6 appears, you may find Damian's own contribution for Klingon Code Warriors; preliminary details here.
- By the way, if anyone else has more of these, please /msg them to me. I'm keeping a collection and will
eventually post them somewhere continue to update this as needed.
- Fixed the gagh; thanks OzzyOsbourne
- Added link to node mentioning Damian's Diary threat.
Posts are HTML formatted. Put <p> </p> tags around your paragraphs. Put <code> </code> tags around your code and data!
Read Where should I post X? if you're not absolutely sure you're posting in the right place.
Please read these before you post! —
Posts may use any of the Perl Monks Approved HTML tags:
Outside of code tags, you may need to use entities for some characters:
- a, abbr, b, big, blockquote, br, caption, center, col, colgroup, dd, del, div, dl, dt, em, font, h1, h2, h3, h4, h5, h6, hr, i, ins, li, ol, p, pre, readmore, small, span, spoiler, strike, strong, sub, sup, table, tbody, td, tfoot, th, thead, tr, tt, u, ul, wbr
Link using PerlMonks shortcuts! What shortcuts can I use for linking?
See Writeup Formatting Tips and other pages linked from there for more info.
| & || & |
| < || < |
| > || > |
| [ || [ |
| ] || ] ||