If I were a Superhero, my superhero power would be:
- X-ray Vision, and I'd use it to see all the things that I usually don't get to see
- Telepathy (mind-reading), and I'd read other peoples' minds so that I could always manage to do the right thing
- Flying, and I'd fly across the universe to see all the really cool stuff
- Animal Empathy, and I'd responsibly lead a vast army of animals to maintain world order
Now for the hard part... (un)fortunately, your superpower must be inextricably linked to one of your dominant personality traits.
In my case, my superpower is called "Over-Analysis", as I am doomed to slowness of action, but I eventually do the right thing in a couple of weeks...
What would your superpower be?
Where do you want *them* to go today?
Posts are HTML formatted. Put <p> </p> tags around your paragraphs. Put <code> </code> tags around your code and data!
Read Where should I post X? if you're not absolutely sure you're posting in the right place.
Please read these before you post! —
Posts may use any of the Perl Monks Approved HTML tags:
Outside of code tags, you may need to use entities for some characters:
- a, abbr, b, big, blockquote, br, caption, center, col, colgroup, dd, del, div, dl, dt, em, font, h1, h2, h3, h4, h5, h6, hr, i, ins, li, ol, p, pre, readmore, small, span, spoiler, strike, strong, sub, sup, table, tbody, td, tfoot, th, thead, tr, tt, u, ul, wbr
Link using PerlMonks shortcuts! What shortcuts can I use for linking?
See Writeup Formatting Tips and other pages linked from there for more info.
| & || & |
| < || < |
| > || > |
| [ || [ |
| ] || ] ||