- Perl don't have the pretty graphical tools that the new generation of programmers want (terror at the terminal)
- The programmer uses the computer language that his boss says is the best (the same that the commercial of SUN says is the best)
- The new generation of programmers do not know what is Perl (no Perl courses)
- Companies are forced to translate all its programs to Java because no Perl programmers (I see this all days)
Of course, I will want to program Perl, but... Any enterprise will like to hire me?
Now, I'm fired because I don't like to learn Java or Python. I'm a heavy Perl supporter. If I had sufficient resources would be helping in the development of Parrot and Perl6, programming with C, C++ and Perl, all day... but I need to eat.
Posts are HTML formatted. Put <p> </p> tags around your paragraphs. Put <code> </code> tags around your code and data!
Read Where should I post X? if you're not absolutely sure you're posting in the right place.
Please read these before you post! —
Posts may use any of the Perl Monks Approved HTML tags:
You may need to use entities for some characters, as follows. (Exception: Within code tags, you can put the characters literally.)
- a, abbr, b, big, blockquote, br, caption, center, col, colgroup, dd, del, div, dl, dt, em, font, h1, h2, h3, h4, h5, h6, hr, i, ins, li, ol, p, pre, readmore, small, span, spoiler, strike, strong, sub, sup, table, tbody, td, tfoot, th, thead, tr, tt, u, ul, wbr
Link using PerlMonks shortcuts! What shortcuts can I use for linking?
See Writeup Formatting Tips and other pages linked from there for more info.
| & || & |
| < || < |
| > || > |
| [ || [ |
| ] || ] ||