|You find that you are the only one left in your department on the week between the Holidays. Do you:
- Use the time to catch up on work
- Use the time to bone up on perl
- Use the time to goof off on perlmonks
- Eat a lot of pastries
- All of the above
- Time? What time? I have work to do!
- Invent some work to justify yourself (consultant)
- Clean everything in sight
- Play nerf football with the network guys in the hall
- Craft cunning booby-traps for your missing coworkers
- Finally get around to writing that killer module you've always wanted to
Wait! This isn't a Parachute, this is a Backpack!
Posts are HTML formatted. Put <p> </p> tags around your paragraphs. Put <code> </code> tags around your code and data!
Read Where should I post X? if you're not absolutely sure you're posting in the right place.
Please read these before you post! —
Posts may use any of the Perl Monks Approved HTML tags:
Outside of code tags, you may need to use entities for some characters:
- a, abbr, b, big, blockquote, br, caption, center, col, colgroup, dd, del, div, dl, dt, em, font, h1, h2, h3, h4, h5, h6, hr, i, ins, li, ol, p, pre, readmore, small, span, spoiler, strike, strong, sub, sup, table, tbody, td, tfoot, th, thead, tr, tt, u, ul, wbr
Link using PerlMonks shortcuts! What shortcuts can I use for linking?
See Writeup Formatting Tips and other pages linked from there for more info.
| & || & |
| < || < |
| > || > |
| [ || [ |
| ] || ] ||