- Are starved for attention
- Should know better
- Waste valuable bandwidth
- All of the above
- Should be ignored
- Should be reaped
- Occasionally make me smile
- Can be moderated when they get out of hand
- Are Merry Pranksters reminding us not to take ourselves too seriously
- Live under bridges
- Can still be found on eBay
- Regenerate 2hp/round
- Should seek reparations from the Elves
Wait! This isn't a Parachute, this is a Backpack!
Posts are HTML formatted. Put <p> </p> tags around your paragraphs. Put <code> </code> tags around your code and data!
Read Where should I post X? if you're not absolutely sure you're posting in the right place.
Please read these before you post! —
Posts may use any of the Perl Monks Approved HTML tags:
Outside of code tags, you may need to use entities for some characters:
- a, abbr, b, big, blockquote, br, caption, center, col, colgroup, dd, del, div, dl, dt, em, font, h1, h2, h3, h4, h5, h6, hr, i, ins, li, ol, p, pre, readmore, small, span, spoiler, strike, strong, sub, sup, table, tbody, td, tfoot, th, thead, tr, tt, u, ul, wbr
Link using PerlMonks shortcuts! What shortcuts can I use for linking?
See Writeup Formatting Tips and other pages linked from there for more info.
| & || & |
| < || < |
| > || > |
| [ || [ |
| ] || ] ||