|I joined PerlMonks because I wanted to learn about Perl, but now I stay because...
- I want to learn about Perl
- I like to teach people about Perl
- I found a case of the most excellent red in the cellar, and I ain't leaving till it's empty [hic!]
- I'm a member of the illuminati, and I know where you live!
- It's a great pick-up joint
- I haven't got my pony yet!
- I dropped my car keys somewhere and I can't find them :<
- I'm addicted to the ChatterBox
- I've become an XP whore
- I'm waiting for paco's next question
Update:Noticed a presence in the CB just now, and realised that I missed an obvious one (pony) ;)
Posts are HTML formatted. Put <p> </p> tags around your paragraphs. Put <code> </code> tags around your code and data!
Read Where should I post X? if you're not absolutely sure you're posting in the right place.
Please read these before you post! —
Posts may use any of the Perl Monks Approved HTML tags:
Outside of code tags, you may need to use entities for some characters:
- a, abbr, b, big, blockquote, br, caption, center, col, colgroup, dd, del, div, dl, dt, em, font, h1, h2, h3, h4, h5, h6, hr, i, ins, li, ol, p, pre, readmore, small, span, spoiler, strike, strong, sub, sup, table, tbody, td, tfoot, th, thead, tr, tt, u, ul, wbr
Link using PerlMonks shortcuts! What shortcuts can I use for linking?
See Writeup Formatting Tips and other pages linked from there for more info.
| & || & |
| < || < |
| > || > |
| [ || [ |
| ] || ] ||