- my firsth thought was indeed binary/assembly for good old Spocky as well .. but then the other words of Mr. Spock came to my mind .. because next to "its illogical!" he even often mention "interesting!" .. and the later would be the reason why he would use Perl for private studys .. maybe vulcans use Prolog/Lisp at work ..
- Wizard of Oz would indeed just use CSS to cover HTML being a language.
- Gargamel would try C but always fail with Runtime Exceptions
- Merlin I would assume to use Smalltalk
- Raistlin Majere would indeed use Occam :)
Posts are HTML formatted. Put <p> </p> tags around your paragraphs. Put <code> </code> tags around your code and data!
Titles consisting of a single word are discouraged, and in most cases are disallowed outright.
Read Where should I post X? if you're not absolutely sure you're posting in the right place.
Please read these before you post! —
Posts may use any of the Perl Monks Approved HTML tags:
You may need to use entities for some characters, as follows. (Exception: Within code tags, you can put the characters literally.)
- a, abbr, b, big, blockquote, br, caption, center, col, colgroup, dd, del, div, dl, dt, em, font, h1, h2, h3, h4, h5, h6, hr, i, ins, li, ol, p, pre, readmore, small, span, spoiler, strike, strong, sub, sup, table, tbody, td, tfoot, th, thead, tr, tt, u, ul, wbr
Link using PerlMonks shortcuts! What shortcuts can I use for linking?
See Writeup Formatting Tips and other pages linked from there for more info.
| & || & |
| < || < |
| > || > |
| [ || [ |
| ] || ] ||