|P is for Practical|
- my firsth thought was indeed binary/assembly for good old Spocky as well .. but then the other words of Mr. Spock came to my mind .. because next to "its illogical!" he even often mention "interesting!" .. and the later would be the reason why he would use Perl for private studys .. maybe vulcans use Prolog/Lisp at work ..
- Wizard of Oz would indeed just use CSS to cover HTML being a language.
- Gargamel would try C but always fail with Runtime Exceptions
- Merlin I would assume to use Smalltalk
- Raistlin Majere would indeed use Occam :)
In reply to Re^2: Of the following Wizardly beings, which is most likely to be a regular Perl user?
by Anonymous Monk