Let's get the next 4 pointless polls outta the way in one foul swoop.
- Should any poll jabe a CowboyNeal option?
- Should some polls have a CowboyNeal option?
- Should one polls have a CowboyNeal option?
- Should none polls have a CowboyNeal option?
Answer: Not until Perl6 style junctions are available, which means someone added them to Perl5.x, and this site has been upgraded to use that.
Which reminds me of an old song. (The 'Livy Nu'on John version, not the Ony Dosmond; and certainly not the Keith Urban version!)
Hell's teeth. Did Elvis do a version? Jeez! That really dates it (and me!). He's been (un)dead like 50 odd years ain't he?
Examine what is said, not who speaks -- Silence betokens consent -- Love the truth but pardon error.
"Science is about questioning the status quo. Questioning authority".
In the absence of evidence, opinion is indistinguishable from prejudice.
Posts are HTML formatted. Put <p> </p> tags around your paragraphs. Put <code> </code> tags around your code and data!
Titles consisting of a single word are discouraged, and in most cases are disallowed outright.
Read Where should I post X? if you're not absolutely sure you're posting in the right place.
Please read these before you post! —
Posts may use any of the Perl Monks Approved HTML tags:
You may need to use entities for some characters, as follows. (Exception: Within code tags, you can put the characters literally.)
- a, abbr, b, big, blockquote, br, caption, center, col, colgroup, dd, del, div, dl, dt, em, font, h1, h2, h3, h4, h5, h6, hr, i, ins, li, ol, p, pre, readmore, small, span, spoiler, strike, strong, sub, sup, table, tbody, td, tfoot, th, thead, tr, tt, u, ul, wbr
Link using PerlMonks shortcuts! What shortcuts can I use for linking?
See Writeup Formatting Tips and other pages linked from there for more info.
| & || & |
| < || < |
| > || > |
| [ || [ |
| ] || ] ||