- Chuck Norris can finish an infite loop in 1.3 seconds.
- Code written by Chuck Norris cannot be optimized.
- Chuck Norris doesn't need compilers nor editors. He roundhouse kicks the disk and the bytecode appears.
- Chuck Norris doesn't use GOTO. Code comes to him.
- Chuck Norris had a brief conversation with Donald Knuth in the early 60s. Donald is still writing about it.
- Chuck Norris was once angry at the world. So he created Windows.
- 90% of the worlds spam is handtyped by Chuck Norris. It takes him only 3 minutes.
- Every time you don't use "use strict" Chuck Norris kills a kitty.
- All the good code on CPAN has been written by Chuck Norris.
- Chuck Norris can fill a ZFS in seconds, without boiling his blood.
- The best compression algorithm in existence are Chuck Norris fists.
- The one true bracing style is the one Chuck Norris uses.
- Chuck Norris doesn't use subroutines to break down long streches of code. He roundhouse kicks instead.
- Every program Chuck Norris has written can be run backwards. It will rollback whatever it did.
- No matter how you encrypt your traffic, Chuck Norris can read it by just looking at the cable. His ears can intercept wifi transmissions.
Posts are HTML formatted. Put <p> </p> tags around your paragraphs. Put <code> </code> tags around your code and data!
Read Where should I post X? if you're not absolutely sure you're posting in the right place.
Please read these before you post! —
Posts may use any of the Perl Monks Approved HTML tags:
Outside of code tags, you may need to use entities for some characters:
- a, abbr, b, big, blockquote, br, caption, center, col, colgroup, dd, del, div, dl, dt, em, font, h1, h2, h3, h4, h5, h6, hr, i, ins, li, ol, p, pre, readmore, small, span, spoiler, strike, strong, sub, sup, table, tbody, td, tfoot, th, thead, tr, tt, u, ul, wbr
Link using PerlMonks shortcuts! What shortcuts can I use for linking?
See Writeup Formatting Tips and other pages linked from there for more info.
| & || & |
| < || < |
| > || > |
| [ || [ |
| ] || ] ||