I think this is a good question but here are some ideas
- Number of times you go to work/school hungover.
- Never, I study the Holy Scripture every night.
- Once, but I've learned my lesson.
- At least once a week.
- 2-3 times a week.
- 4-5 times a week.
- Man, couldn't tell you right now my head hurts to much to count. By the way where are we going for lunch?
- Never, I make sure I'm still drunk.
- Number of times you workout at the gym durring a week.
- Never, I have the body of a god/goddess!
- 1-2 times / wk
- 3-5 times / wk
- 5 + times / wk
- Never, why can't you love me the way I am!
- The most importaint thing about a prospective partner is:
- Own a car
- Willingness to have threesomes
- Simular religious beliefs
- Be Microsoft/Intel free
- My first sexual experience happened when I was:
- Before 13
- Hopfully some time this week
- I don't like to think about it. I had to put Rover to sleep last year.
Posts are HTML formatted. Put <p> </p> tags around your paragraphs. Put <code> </code> tags around your code and data!
Titles consisting of a single word are discouraged, and in most cases are disallowed outright.
Read Where should I post X? if you're not absolutely sure you're posting in the right place.
Please read these before you post! —
Posts may use any of the Perl Monks Approved HTML tags:
You may need to use entities for some characters, as follows. (Exception: Within code tags, you can put the characters literally.)
- a, abbr, b, big, blockquote, br, caption, center, col, colgroup, dd, del, div, dl, dt, em, font, h1, h2, h3, h4, h5, h6, hr, i, ins, li, ol, p, pre, readmore, small, span, spoiler, strike, strong, sub, sup, table, tbody, td, tfoot, th, thead, tr, tt, u, ul, wbr
Link using PerlMonks shortcuts! What shortcuts can I use for linking?
See Writeup Formatting Tips and other pages linked from there for more info.
| & || & |
| < || < |
| > || > |
| [ || [ |
| ] || ] ||