The recent economic turmoil has me...
- not worried at all. I work for the government, I'd have to kill somebody to get fired.
- not worried much. I'm an expert in my field and I should always have work.
- not caring at all. I'm already unemployed.
- a little worried. I noticed recently that my company switched to one-ply paper in all the restrooms.
- worried. HR sent around a form asking all employees for an update on our "company relevant skill sets".
- panicked. I write financial services software.
- searching for a good Masters program. It'll all blow over in a couple of years and I'll cash in then.
- practicing the phrase "Do you want fries with that"?
Posts are HTML formatted. Put <p> </p> tags around your paragraphs. Put <code> </code> tags around your code and data!
Read Where should I post X? if you're not absolutely sure you're posting in the right place.
Please read these before you post! —
Posts may use any of the Perl Monks Approved HTML tags:
Outside of code tags, you may need to use entities for some characters:
- a, abbr, b, big, blockquote, br, caption, center, col, colgroup, dd, del, div, dl, dt, em, font, h1, h2, h3, h4, h5, h6, hr, i, ins, li, ol, p, pre, readmore, small, span, spoiler, strike, strong, sub, sup, table, tbody, td, tfoot, th, thead, tr, tt, u, ul, wbr
Link using PerlMonks shortcuts! What shortcuts can I use for linking?
See Writeup Formatting Tips and other pages linked from there for more info.
| & || & |
| < || < |
| > || > |
| [ || [ |
| ] || ] ||