Please replace 'most deserves an electric shock' with whichever of the following restores balance to your universe:
- 'is most annoying'
- 'most deserves being added to every mailing list that involves being offered 10% of a 10M$ wire transfer, if only they will supply their bank account info'
- 'most deserves a personal visit from Nodereaper'
- 'most deserving of reincarnation as an arthropod'
- 'most deserving of eternal damnation'
And sorry, Old_Gray_Bear
, the Hoover Dam doesn't generate enough juice for someone who takes the name of Cowboy Neal
Posts are HTML formatted. Put <p> </p> tags around your paragraphs. Put <code> </code> tags around your code and data!
Read Where should I post X? if you're not absolutely sure you're posting in the right place.
Please read these before you post! —
Posts may use any of the Perl Monks Approved HTML tags:
You may need to use entities for some characters, as follows. (Exception: Within code tags, you can put the characters literally.)
- a, abbr, b, big, blockquote, br, caption, center, col, colgroup, dd, del, div, dl, dt, em, font, h1, h2, h3, h4, h5, h6, hr, i, ins, li, ol, p, pre, readmore, small, span, spoiler, strike, strong, sub, sup, table, tbody, td, tfoot, th, thead, tr, tt, u, ul, wbr
Link using PerlMonks shortcuts! What shortcuts can I use for linking?
See Writeup Formatting Tips and other pages linked from there for more info.
| & || & |
| < || < |
| > || > |
| [ || [ |
| ] || ] ||