Perl 6 needs a theme song! I think it should be:
- "You Ain't Seen Nothing Yet" - BTO
- "Bridge Over Troubled Water" - Simon & Garfunkel
- "Messiah" - Handel
- "Requiem" - Mozart
- "Stairway to Heaven" - Led Zeppelin
- "Dazed and Confused" - Led Zeppelin
- "Walking on Sunshine" - Katrina and the Waves
- "Walking on Broken Glass" - Annie Lennox
- "(I can't get no)Satisfaction" - The Rolling Stones
- "It's more fun to compute" - Kraftwerk
- "Daisy Bell" - Harry Dacre (but only as performed by either the IBM 704 or the HAL 9000)
- Anything written by Lalo Schifrin
Update:Added Kraftwerk suggestion, as it is doubly-relevant (song name, and type of band), as well as Daisy
Posts are HTML formatted. Put <p> </p> tags around your paragraphs. Put <code> </code> tags around your code and data!
Read Where should I post X? if you're not absolutely sure you're posting in the right place.
Please read these before you post! —
Posts may use any of the Perl Monks Approved HTML tags:
You may need to use entities for some characters, as follows. (Exception: Within code tags, you can put the characters literally.)
- a, abbr, b, big, blockquote, br, caption, center, col, colgroup, dd, del, div, dl, dt, em, font, h1, h2, h3, h4, h5, h6, hr, i, ins, li, ol, p, pre, readmore, small, span, spoiler, strike, strong, sub, sup, table, tbody, td, tfoot, th, thead, tr, tt, u, ul, wbr
Link using PerlMonks shortcuts! What shortcuts can I use for linking?
See Writeup Formatting Tips and other pages linked from there for more info.
| & || & |
| < || < |
| > || > |
| [ || [ |
| ] || ] ||