2009-08-07 0.66 - H.Merijn Brand
- Reordered examples in doc to show best method first
- Documentation grammatical fix (John P. Linderman, RT#46411)
- Fail if first arg to new () is not a hash ref
- Implement empty_is_undef on request of Evan Carroll
- Typo in documentation (Herwin Weststrate, RT#47613)
- error_diag () uses warn () in void context instead of STDERR
- Added auto_diag attribute (still under construction)
- FIX: reset attributes (after they have been set) with accessor
Enjoy, Have FUN! H.Merijn
Posts are HTML formatted. Put <p> </p> tags around your paragraphs. Put <code> </code> tags around your code and data!
Read Where should I post X? if you're not absolutely sure you're posting in the right place.
Please read these before you post! —
Posts may use any of the Perl Monks Approved HTML tags:
You may need to use entities for some characters, as follows. (Exception: Within code tags, you can put the characters literally.)
- a, abbr, b, big, blockquote, br, caption, center, col, colgroup, dd, del, div, dl, dt, em, font, h1, h2, h3, h4, h5, h6, hr, i, ins, li, ol, p, pre, readmore, small, span, spoiler, strike, strong, sub, sup, table, tbody, td, tfoot, th, thead, tr, tt, u, ul, wbr
Link using PerlMonks shortcuts! What shortcuts can I use for linking?
See Writeup Formatting Tips and other pages linked from there for more info.
| & || & |
| < || < |
| > || > |
| [ || [ |
| ] || ] ||