Question/Topic: What is the largest number of tests you have created/generated for a single project you have worked on?
- Test??? There's a test?!? Oh.*I didn't study!!!
- Tests? What do you mean 'tests'?
- Tests? I don't need no stinkin' tests-my code is flawless, you insensitive clod!
- I'm afraid I haven't gotten into testing (yet).
- I've forgotten.
- I lost count.
- I used 'no_plan' so I didn't have to count them.
- Between 1e0 and (1e1 - 1).
- Between 1e1 and (1e2 - 1).
- Between 1e2 and (1e3 - 1).
- Between 1e3 and (1e4 - 1).
- Between 1e4 and (1e5 - 1).
- Between 1e5 and (1e6 - 1).
- Between 1e6 and (1e7 - 1).
- Between 1e7 and (1e8 - 1).
- Between 1e8 and (1e9 - 1).
- More than 1e9.
- Someone else (CowboyNeal, paco, NodeReaper, etc.) lost a bet, and paid up by writing the tests for me.
Posts are HTML formatted. Put <p> </p> tags around your paragraphs. Put <code> </code> tags around your code and data!
Read Where should I post X? if you're not absolutely sure you're posting in the right place.
Please read these before you post! —
Posts may use any of the Perl Monks Approved HTML tags:
Outside of code tags, you may need to use entities for some characters:
- a, abbr, b, big, blockquote, br, caption, center, col, colgroup, dd, del, div, dl, dt, em, font, h1, h2, h3, h4, h5, h6, hr, i, ins, li, ol, p, pre, readmore, small, span, spoiler, strike, strong, sub, sup, table, tbody, td, tfoot, th, thead, tr, tt, u, ul, wbr
Link using PerlMonks shortcuts! What shortcuts can I use for linking?
See Writeup Formatting Tips and other pages linked from there for more info.
| & || & |
| < || < |
| > || > |
| [ || [ |
| ] || ] ||