2010-02-15 0.71 - H.Merijn Brand
- Upped copyright to 2010
- Prevent double encoding: make Text::CSV_XS streams behave just like perl would (thanks ikegami for the test cases)
- Text::CSV_XS->error_diag () in void context now warns instead of doing nothing
- auto_diag also used for new () itself
2009-12-02 0.70 - H.Merijn Brand
- Add quote_space attribute
- Forbid \r and \n in sep_char, quote_char, and escape_char
Enjoy, Have FUN! H.Merijn
Posts are HTML formatted. Put <p> </p> tags around your paragraphs. Put <code> </code> tags around your code and data!
Titles consisting of a single word are discouraged, and in most cases are disallowed outright.
Read Where should I post X? if you're not absolutely sure you're posting in the right place.
Please read these before you post! —
Posts may use any of the Perl Monks Approved HTML tags:
You may need to use entities for some characters, as follows. (Exception: Within code tags, you can put the characters literally.)
- a, abbr, b, big, blockquote, br, caption, center, col, colgroup, dd, del, div, dl, dt, em, font, h1, h2, h3, h4, h5, h6, hr, i, ins, li, ol, p, pre, readmore, small, span, spoiler, strike, strong, sub, sup, table, tbody, td, tfoot, th, thead, tr, tt, u, ul, wbr
Link using PerlMonks shortcuts! What shortcuts can I use for linking?
See Writeup Formatting Tips and other pages linked from there for more info.
| & || & |
| < || < |
| > || > |
| [ || [ |
| ] || ] ||