2010-03-16 0.72 - H.Merijn Brand
- Introduce quote_null attribute (RT#55200)
- examples/csv-check can be used for Text::CSV_PP
- examples/csv-check more options for sep_, escape_ and quote_char
- examples/csv2xls more options for sep_, escape_ and quote_char
- examples/csv2xls added auto_diag and verbosity
- Dropped YAML spec to 1.0
I also added a test to make sure a former inconsistency between Text::CSV_XS and Text::CSV_PP is tested for.
Enjoy, Have FUN! H.Merijn
Posts are HTML formatted. Put <p> </p> tags around your paragraphs. Put <code> </code> tags around your code and data!
Titles consisting of a single word are discouraged, and in most cases are disallowed outright.
Read Where should I post X? if you're not absolutely sure you're posting in the right place.
Please read these before you post! —
Posts may use any of the Perl Monks Approved HTML tags:
You may need to use entities for some characters, as follows. (Exception: Within code tags, you can put the characters literally.)
- a, abbr, b, big, blockquote, br, caption, center, col, colgroup, dd, del, div, dl, dt, em, font, h1, h2, h3, h4, h5, h6, hr, i, ins, li, ol, p, pre, readmore, small, span, spoiler, strike, strong, sub, sup, table, tbody, td, tfoot, th, thead, tr, tt, u, ul, wbr
Link using PerlMonks shortcuts! What shortcuts can I use for linking?
See Writeup Formatting Tips and other pages linked from there for more info.
| & || & |
| < || < |
| > || > |
| [ || [ |
| ] || ] ||